Pay it Forward

Pay it forward with a twist

Saturday, March 5, 2011

DAy 5

Today is the 5th day of the challenge and we have twenty five more to go. I hope everyone is stull excited and pumped!!! Yesterday I didn' really get out of the house to complete any acts of kindness, so I owe the Amercian Cancer Society a dollar. Today was my first day back home since I moved to D.C. My aunt had a lot to do to prepare for our sunday dinner. So I volunteered to keep the kids while she went grocery shoppint and I brought everyone candy. My aunt is having to raise the kids by herself since my uncle is oversease and Im no longer in the house. Im sure she was relieved to be able to get out and have some much needed "me time"

2 comments:

  1. So, my act of kindness was not so kind. I decided to buy some good people some lunch. The only problem was that the closest place to their home was taco bell. I still brought the whole house some food though. It gave them bubble guts. But at least every got some alone time in the restroom so they could meditate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm DYING, laughing at bhamballer! lol

    Catching up from yesterday:
    I spent the day with my sis today. If you know me then you know that I was EXCITED because we don't "hang out" as much as we could/should. I went over to her house and wanted something to drink. I opened the fridge and I can't say that it was disgusting but it needed to be cleaned and clearly, it wasn't bothering her. I decided to bleach the fridge, throw pretty much everything out and cook dinner:-)

    After dinner I had this bright idea that I wanted my nephew to have a new bed! Let me just say that I'm not a handy man/woman by a stretch of the imagination so when I saw this big box with all of these little pieces, I FREAKED out! After three hours of a room full of ppl laughing at me and barely helping, it got done. The look on my nephew's face was WELL WORTH all of the hard work once he opened his eyes and saw his new "big boy bed." He LOVED IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete