Pay it Forward

Pay it forward with a twist

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 6

I think we can all attest that the weekend is very hard to stay committed. However, through prayer I'm sure we will all be successful with the challenge over the next 24 days. I apologize for just now posting the blog for the day. I was busy all day and had to catch my flight back home (which took about 5 hours by the way). Today my random act of kindness was assisting a single mother. I washed dishes for her, cooked breakfast and cleaned her bathroom. This act was small however I know she appreciated it, as she was able to complete other household chores and prepare Sunday dinner for several guests.

2 comments:

  1. Also Hollywood asked me to make his post. Today he gave a homeless man money! Kudos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday, I put together a vacuum cleaner for someone. It was small and only took a few minutes, but it was still something nice that I didn't have to do. Sometimes we do nice things, and we don't even think about it.

    ReplyDelete