Pay it Forward

Pay it forward with a twist

Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 4

Goodmorning, Goodmorning Loves
This blog has been wonderful. I actually look forward to reading your acts of kindness. I am encouraging others who committed to the challenge to post their acts of kindness. Its not enough to simply say, "well I have been doing the challenge, but i just don't have time to post it". I learned in school if you don't document it then you didn't do it:-) Billie, you really made me laugh last night when I read your posts. Today lets all try to go through our day remembering that the person who upsets you, rules you! So don't let anyone STEAL YOUR JOY!!

Have a wonderful day
Rocky

2 comments:

  1. Goodmorning everyone!!!! I have completed my random act of kindness today. You know what they say "When God tells you to do something, you better do it!" A co-worker of mine had an interview for a job earlier this week. She is supposed to get a call back today and was a little worried that they hadn't called her yet. God told me to pray with her. So, in the middle of class I grabbed her hands and prayed for her encouragement to think the best of getting the job! It felt so good to do this with her since it was so random and God gave her the mind to accept what I was doing and didn't harden her heart. Thank God for JESUS! Have a blessed day everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, as I went to take my trash out, I stopped & asked my elderly neighbor can I take her trash out. She said her daughter had already done it but asked would I check her mailbox. I obliged!

    ReplyDelete