Pay it Forward

Pay it forward with a twist

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Days Away.......

I want to thank you all for following this blog. With days away, I must admit I am getting a little discouraged that there will not be 50 followers. However, with 1 or 2  I am still committed to "The Challenge" and I hope you all are as well. So many things have been revealed since I chose to partake in "The Challenge" and I am anxiously awaiting March 1. Enjoy the scripture below, I know it has been a comforting one for me this week.

Love Torya,

2 Corinthians 8:2-3 NIV 

 In the midst of a very severe trial, their overflowing joy and their extreme poverty welled up in rich generosity. For I testify that they gave as much as they were able, and even beyond their ability

No comments:

Post a Comment